10 More Tips To Improve Your WordPress Theme
- Image via Wikipedia
I think 4 & 5 are some really good points:
4. Don’t use custom fields unnecessarily – so many themes have relied on this to put more of the pressure on the author. I think theme authors should be looking at ways to improve and simplify the workflow when possible.
5. Custom write fields! – yes, yes and yes. I think 2010 will see many plugins and themes take advantage of custom write fields and templates.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Geeky bits in WordPres 2.9 (yoast.com)
- Greater control over Page Title Format or Post title Format (techblissonline.com)
- Free versus Premium WordPress Plugins (web-workathome.com)