20 Questions To Start a Social Media Discussion
- Image by Gary Hayes via Flickr
Let’s make something clear: you can be the person that starts asking the questions and initiating the conversations that move social media forward. You. Sitting right there. Yes, you.
Here are my 5 favorites – there are a bunch of great ones.
2. Are you passionate about your role? If so, why? If not, what would help you be?
5. How do you use the internet in your work life? In your personal life? Where are the overlaps?
8. What does our ideal customer look like, aside from demo/psychographics? What do they seek from us?
11. Do you think our brand presentation aligns with our reputation in the industry? Why or why not?
14. How well do you think we communicate with customers overall and solicit their feedback? What strengths and gaps do you see? Does it impact you, and if so, is it for better or worse?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Are You Married to Your Social Media Plan? (converstations.com)
- 5 Reasons Corporations are Failing at Social Media (rachelcarterpr.blogspot.com)
- Are you “In”? (brandimpact.wordpress.com)
- Work-Life Balance Isn’t (myventurepad.com)