If you are reading this post and you even think for second you don’t want to own a Star Wars BB-8 Droid robot…seriously, just close the browser. Its all good – I mean, leave…but its cool. Because this is for the people that know they NEED a robot.
The sphero has been around for awhile – my son picked up the Sphero version 2,0 a while back and absolutely loves it. But when I saw they had come out with a click here now to buy the BB-8…I was floored. Firstly, because it looks dead on for the BB-8.
- Real BB-8 like movement. You move it around with a smartphone or tablet
- Its voice activated – so it listens, responds and reacts to your voice
- Create your own virtual holographic videos…why are you still reading – click here now to buy the BB-8.
- It will basically roll around on its own…LIKE A REAL ROBOT.
- It learns – each BB-8 has a unique attitude and actions…and it evolve as you use it – LIKE A REAL ROBOT
I’m really not sure what else you want to know – if you are still thinking about this, you may be a bit of a lost cause. It does have a great blue glow when it is charging.