A post from the Register (note – strong language) is touting Facebooks slowdown.
Facebook has suffered its first drop in monthly users, according to numbers from web analytics outfit Nielsen Online.
Five per cent fewer people in the UK visited the site in January compared to the previous month. A total of 400,000 seem to have become bored with the social network and didn’t bother to return.
Hmmmmm…if this is accurate and continues, it will be interesting and see what is next.
- Redesigning Craigslist With Focus On Usability | How-To | Smashing Magazine
- And the cell phone dam broke!
- It's common sense, stupid: The Mistakes I Made in My Programming Career
- What's really wrong with newspapers
- Making video interactive
- WordPress Wednesday – 20+ Great WordPress 2.7 Compatible Plugins
- Creating A Webinar – 6 Organization Tips
- Welcome to Twitpay « Twitpay
- Should you use a Mobile WordPress Plugin? | Weblog Tools Collection
- Ten Common Objections to Social Media Adoption and How You Can Respond