I love Google’s moxie and the fact that they don’t quit getting better.
Today, we’re announcing the completion of a new web indexing system called Caffeine. Caffeine provides 50 percent fresher results for web searches than our last index, and it’s the largest collection of web content we’ve offered. Whether it’s a news story, a blog or a forum post, you can now find links to relevant content much sooner after it is published than was possible ever before.
The funny thing is – the thing that attracted me most to this post was the cool info-graphic.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Google Caffeine is Live – What Does It Mean For Your Website SEO…? (firstrate.co.nz)
- Some SEO tips to get going with Google Caffeine (convonix.com)
- Google search get’s a caffeine kick (ghacks.net)
- Google Now Fully Caffeinated (marketingpilgrim.com)
- A Double Shot of Google Caffeine for SEO (searchengineoptimizationportland.com)
- Google Caffeine and What You Need to Know (ferreemoney.com)
- Google’s New Search Index Caffeine Goes Live (cbsnews.com)