- 1 Link building strategies, tips and techniques:
- 2 Analyzing the effectiveness of the existing links
- 3 Studying the links available with your competitors
- 4 Focusing on links from trusted and Authoritative sources
- 5 Developing Key word Rich content
- 6 Targeting link directories that are closely related to your industry
- 7 Creating Social media friendly press releases
Among the different internet tools and techniques available to drive more traffic to your business web site, Link building has proven to be extremely effective in driving traffic to your web site and eventually getting more customers. If you have been looking for some proven link building strategies or tips then the information provided here would be extremely useful to you.
Link building strategies, tips and techniques:
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the existing links available in your web site
- Studying the links available with your competitors
- Focusing on links from trusted and authoritative sources
- Developing keyword rich quality online content
- Targeting link directories that are closely related to the industry space in which you are operating
- Designing and creating press releases meant for social media platform
Before focusing on the inbound links from other sources, you have to check for the quality of links available in your web site. More focus has to be given to the anchor text that acts as a hyper link to the other sections of your web site. The Anchor text should be rich in keywords that are relevant to the linked section of your web site. If the anchor text is not key word rich, then it should be modified to include the right type of keywords.
It’s also advisable to have an idea about the type of in bound links that are available with your competitors. This would give you an idea about the directories and other sources that are available for getting quality in bound links. There are certain tools available such as Open site Explorer that would provide useful information related to the links available with your competitors.
This is one of the most important areas to focus on. You need to ensure that the in bound links come from trusted and reliable directories. A few quality links from top rated directories is more beneficial than thousands of in bound links from poorly rated directories and other sources.
Developing Key word Rich content
By using key words in your web pages that are purely relevant to your area of business and also searched heavily by the end customers of your business product, you would be able to get good quality inbound links to your business web sites and blogs.
You have to look for web directories that are rated highly by search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. These web directories should contain information that is closely related to the products manufactured by your business or the services provided by your business. By choosing such directories, you would be getting in bound links from highly relevant web directories.
Creating Social media friendly press releases
Another useful link building strategy is to create press releases that could be published to social media portals including video portals. Social media friendly press releases usually contain videos, images and social sharing links.
By using these Link building tips, you could really drive quality and highly relevant traffic to your business web site.
The Author of this post submits regular internet marketing related blog posts to the website www.make-a-web-site.com on various internet marketing topics including search engine optimization, PPC and wordpress-hosting.