- Image by Thomas Hawk via Flickr
There are some good points here:
Lately I’ve noticed that some developers are avoiding building apps and, instead, are building custom web pages that are designed specifically for the iPhone.
And in a post I did back in November.
Also – these are cross-platform. Which will definitely come into play as more players enter the game.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Evernote Launches Android App (gigaom.com)
- Appify: A City-by-City App Store (readwriteweb.com)
- Pastebot: Command Your Clipboard, Manage Your Data Library. (macstories.net)
- 70% of print publishers step up mobile efforts | Emilio Castellanos' Blog
- iPhone vs. Kindle (video)
- Apps trump hardware – by Fred Wilson
- How to Price Your iPhone App
- iPhone Apps: $32k Spent vs $535 Revenue
- iPhone webapps to kick the AppStore habit
- iPhone AppStore Secrets
- Woah – real time video overlay
- Ripdev: The iPhone Authority