WordPress 3.0 has brought a whole lot of new and interesting options to the table. You can create you very own customer post types and taxonomies to go with them.
Cool – did you do it yet. GREAT! How do you pull them back out? Red Letter Studio has a great post about just that.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Using WordPress 3.0 for a library website ” Librarians Matter (librariansmatter.com)
- HOW TO: Get Up-to-Date on WordPress 3.0 (mashable.com)
- Confused by Custom Post Types & Taxonomies? Yeah, me too. (trishussey.com)
- What Is WordPress Custom Taxonomy (blogigs.com)
- WordPress 3 and What You Can Do! | AEXT.NET MAGAZINE (aext.net)