- Image via CrunchBase
Zuckerberg spent 60 seconds talking about Facebook’s privacy policies. His statements were of major importance for the world’s largest social network – and his arguments in favor of an about-face on privacy deserve close scrutiny.
Wow, I know the “younger generations” are more forgiving with private information – but seriously – they are not stupid.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Is Facebook’s privacy philosophy TMI? (smartblogs.com)
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg causes stir over privacy (macworld.com)
- Privacy says the Age of Facebook is over? (broadstuff.com)
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg: Privacy No Longer a “Social Norm” (pamorama.net)
- Zuckerberg: People Are Comfortable Without Privacy, So We Threw Them All Over The Cliff (techdirt.com)
- Privacy-Schmivacy – Facebook’s Zuckerberg Says It Doesn’t Exist Anymore (rev2.org)